Thursday, December 29, 2005

Marx






Marx Trains are still afforadable They are 3 Rail mostly o27 guage. They are a challange!

Marx trains have two flaws in running them on electric track!

They stube there toes on track switches!

This causing to change direction.

Marx engines have no nutral. They go forward and back without stoping! if the power to the moter is interuped they change durection. Wrecks happen. Max trains were toys to be plsyed with, so they are dirable!

Even the wrecks are fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TOMAS said...

While looking at these wonderful trains, I sensed myself as in a dreamland that I never had step in.
You took these shots and it means you have inhabited my vision in reality. You are the happiest person, and you have made me happy too by you generous sharing the photos. Thank you.

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home