Monday, July 06, 2009

Bkkm hroposal Rough Draft








Title Body, Mind and Soul


SELF Starting Point 06/22/09
Once upon a time, My teenage daughter swaggered up to me, She declared “I will run away and find myself !”
Not looking at her, I said “OK”.
She stopped away muttering “Boone loves me!”
Later, I saw my wife nuking. I said to her “ Stop smoking, It is bad for you health.” She glared at me in her eastern European way. Then she said “Who are you!”
I retreated to the bathroom. There I looked in the marrow. Looking at myself I thought “ Who AM I!”
My search started here for serf. Tis is the first step in Improving self.
Awareness of yourself Is the
First major step to self improvrment.
Join Me
Join me in finding yourself.
Why! Because you are the center of the Universe. Self is your world. You make this world work for you.
Let use this to build and improve ourselves. By following me we will add tools to help us to operate in our world to get what we need.
Let findd out how we operate as a bio machine.
We will look and learn the three dinebsions of our being. These najor dimensions are body, mind and soul.
All dimensions work together to make self.
Understanding how they are linked will improve our health and well being. We then can cope with problems of ouf our world .
What is this book about ?
This book explores what we know and don't know about body, mind and soul. It uses a common sense approach. It will enable us to develop tools and techniques . This will improve our personal Universe.
The physical, memtal and perinatal will be united. This will create a fluid self.
There will be a chapter each, for body,mind and soul.
Each of these chapters will nr general and easy to read. It will not make you a doctor. It will give you more knowledge of self. And your physical world.. The mind chapter will illustrate control functions. The mind chapter put our being.will provide the third eye approach to input our being.
Im each chapter improve methods
What is this book about ?
for self will be stressed. This will be shown with examples.
Another chapter will be devotes on how the body,mind and soul work together. We will use these links for self improvement
References,Glossary and definations will be included They will add to the understanding of the Chapters
This is an Invitation on Improving yourself.
By reading this book you will find yourself. We will do this by a structural attack.
Improving yourself will be our goal. A step by step progression will en accused will be
on an adventure. Not to make us a
doctor,physiochemical or scientist. We will learn a common pence approach to sage ourselves. Techniques and tool will be outlined. Understanding logic and emotion cam en used to control selfish information will Farmington you with what you want out of knowingly tour total package of Body ,mind ab soul will produce positive result in you behavior.
You can be your own el Allow yourself your potential. You must be selfish by improving and understanding serenader
Take charge of your future, Get more out of now. Understand your pastille this can be done in knowing 'Who are You.'
The Trip
Exploring your body ,mind and soul
How are you packaged? What snakes you tick? What outside the page effects you?
In this book you wink find answers. Also it will help you find more questions about yourself. Lets define the body. Investigate thew brain and ,bad realize the soul.
I will inset humor. Provide short stories. Examples of skills,techniques and tools will be included, question to ask yourself will listed. Illustration will be show. All will be done to make this a learn experience fanout you. I promide not to bore you! If so you can beat me. My name is Irving Jabberwalky.1

BOOK OUTLINE
Introduction
Hook
Reasubs to read this book
overview
How to read
summary of objective
Body
Systens
links
Troubled
tools
summary
Mind
Divions of the mind
Cpu control center
troubles
tool
summury
Soul
The abstract Being
The Total package
Effects on body abd nind
Ying and Yang
Negatives
Positivrs
Tools
Summary
Summary and conclusions of the book
Glossary
References
Book leaf covers I
llustrations
dedication

2 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

The narrative at the beginning is compelling, Lloyd. The sense of being alone within a family is palpable. I can identify with it. The portrait is wonderful.

4:24 PM

 
Blogger Ebb Tide said...

I got your e-mail regarding your other new blog. Congratulations on your new storytelling blog. You're off to a good start.

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home